Greetings, all, from paradise! I write to you as I’m sitting on the back porch of our beautiful house here on Grand Cayman after having spent two days here getting ready for the Creative Music Project to begin next week! It has been a busy few days, but here’s the short version of some of the stuff we’ve done since we got here:
- Lunch at a patio restaurant on the ocean
- Phone calls to parents confirming their students’ attendance next week
- Unpacking in our beautiful house (pictures below)
- Setting up my technology room for next week’s classes
- Lunch at one of the popular places “in town”
- My first time ever eating sushi!
Today, we’re getting ready to pick up the rest of the group (five of us came out a few days early to set up) and be tourists for the weekends before we get to work next week! I have some pictures uploading right now – they should be up soon!